Sunday, May 16, 2010

Shoot with Kevin Ward



WooOoo! Busy week! Started working with Open Homes Photography, finals, and just finished a test shoot with Kevin Ward of City Modeling Agency. This summer is looking busy already ;D. Carmen Donovan and I are planning to rent out a studio for a day or two and just test with new models. That should be happening in a few weeks or so. I'll post the info here before we actually do something.

Today's shoot went well! It's a little different for me since I don't normally shoot lifestyle, but the photos turned out lovely (in my opinion) =] but it helps to work with such a stud of a model. Hohoho ;D Every model should work with me! My uncontrollable non-sexual urge to flirt is sure to boost any ego!

I really do love San Francisco. The architecture is just amazing, and can be used in so many ways! ...wow...I really did just forget what I wanted to type about. GAH...need sleep. Every day I become increasingly aware of the fog that's slowly growing inside my head and even less conscious of my general surroundings than usual. Luckily in San Francisco the things that should be avoided make themselves veeerrryyy noticeable. While on our shoot a man on the street tried to persuade us through the car window glass to take his plastic recorder. (Of course I mean the squeaky third grade instrument.) Somehow he mistook our climbing quickly into the car upon initial sight of him as an invitation. ErFff!!

SLEEP! SLEEP! SLEEP! ....it's only 9:46PM here..and I can already feel it taking me awaayyy....::drools and snores::

No comments:

Post a Comment