Tuesday, November 24, 2009

because i want to

wooo! ok, so the shoot with aaron went well. he was a great model...funny, charismatic, and incredible comfortable in front of the camera. i was sick for the past week so i haven't been able to mail out his cd, but now that i'm better I'll be sending that to him tomorrow or Thurs. I hope he's not too sore because of the delay. I'm just glad I dont have mother fucking swine flu. That would have been an unpleasant pair of sweaty balls to deal with =T. I'm still working with Azalea. I need to balance my time better, work work work....little shooting and creative play. it's a wonder i manage to have a girlfriend. she's a fucking keeper. who else would enjoy homework parties the way she does? =] *swoon* my brilliant little freedom fighter <3 christ. she makes me want to fight for a better world. you know...after making fun of how tiny my fists are =P. annyyywayyzzz...steering away from bad lesbian jokes, i have an upcoming shoot with michi on saturday, and a rescheduled shoot with raj mayhem for dec 5th or so. i'm really excited to work with both of them. pretty fa-fa-faaces pretty pretty faces on paraadeeee. *^_^* ok...im cool. oh! i'll be in jersey for a few weeks in december and the beginning of january. i'll be shooting with some ladies out there and will be in need of an assistant to help with my lights. as suggested by songie in my last blog...i need someone with attitude...and the strength of hercules.

No comments:

Post a Comment